A couple may choose to renew their marriage vows for a number of different reasons:
- to declare their continuing love for each other on an anniversary
- for married couples who, after separation, are reunited
- couples who have been through a particularly difficult time, a renewal of vows ceremony can be an act of hope and a new start for the relationship; where regrets and mistakes are formally left behind
- other couples renew their vows publicly because they were married overseas/interstate where their family and friends could not share the joy of their wedding day with them
- some couples feel the need for such a ceremony when their original wedding ceremony, for one reason or another, does not hold the meaning they desire
Click on the icons below to contact me, or you can fill in the form here and I will get back to you.